About Neem Oil
This is a powerful oil that is kind to your garden, fighting against even the toughest infestations. Our Neem oil is mainly made up of triglycerides, vitamin C and calcium; which means that it is completely organic.
Benefits of Neem Oil as a Pesticide
Neem oil is:
- Safe for gardens with pets and areas with wildlife.
- Targeted at insects that suck and chew leaves. It doesn’t extend its damage to the rest of the plant or its surrounds.
- Fights more than 200 different types of insects; including aphids, mites, mealybugs, white flies and caterpillars. Insects don’t become immune to Neem oil.
- Important for encouraging the positive effects of earthworms.
- Safe for use on indoor or greenhouse plants.
- Able to fight fungal and bacterial damage too.
- Safe for your water system.
How to Use Your Neem Oil as a Pesticide
Mix one teaspoon of Neem oil and a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid into one litre of water. Put this mixture into a spray bottle and spray your plants with it. Once you have sprayed your plant, empty the rest of the liquid into the soil around the plant. The mixture will not keep for longer than 12 hours in the bottle. Repeat every two weeks for healthy, beautiful plants.
This oil has so many benefits when applied topically to the skin and hair. These include:
- Calming eczema, psoriasis, acne, inflammation and even burns.
- Stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, contributing to a youthful glow.
- Healing wounds, reducing scars, and minimising moles and warts.
- Stimulating hair growth and contributing to thicker, healthier locks.
Neem oil has antifungal, antihistamine, antiseptic and antipyretic qualities too. It boosts our immunity and provides important antioxidants.